[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: auth-method Form and Subject access

atorres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 22:49:37 EDT 2006

The Principal returned by the request is a SimplePrincipal, it doesn't have the getSubject method :(

I discovered that the subject is in the JNDI tree:
ctx.lookup("java:/comp/env/security/subject");

another interesting thing is that if I create the subject myself by using the LoginContext , no subject is placed in the jndi context.
I'm not very confident with the jndi solution yet, but it looks like it works. I will take a look in the valves of tomcat too waren!

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957605#3957605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957605