[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 23:34:02 EDT 2006

Here's the issue:  the plugin.xml requires a global max. For right now I set the global max at 7.5 minutes (450,000 ms). Any user-defined max will not be able to go beyond this global max. If you think this global max is too low, please suggest a higher one.

For the release we are making this week, there is no preference dialog yet, and you are correct to notice that changing the xml does not change the results for you.

My code checks the plugin preferences (which you are not yet able to set) and if they are not set, it defaults to 180000 ms (instead of the 120000 ms from before, but as you said still not high enough for you.)

The build this week will go out with this 3 minute effective max unless you all make a big stink about it and demand a higher one, in which case I can probably convince Marshall to initiate a rebuild and set the effective max to the global max for this release.

I suppose I should have done that anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957614#3957614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957614