[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException --- from createMBean

TheThirdEye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 01:58:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to create a Mock mbean using the following statment

mbs.createMBean(MOCK_MSG_CLASS_NAME, testMsg);

where MOCK_MSG_CLASS_NAME --- "com.pack.mockMsg"
and testMsg = Object Name

I have imported the package com.pack.mockMsg. I recieve the following exception when I exucute the testCase through Eclipse ..

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pack.mockMsg
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository3.loadClass(UnifiedLoaderRepository3.java:593)
  | 	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.instantiate(MBeanServerImpl.java:1192)

Any help is greatly appriciated !

Regards,
RM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957627#3957627