[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Why loading the class in EJB jar rather than the one in

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 07:22:28 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : How can I use separate class loaders in separate deployments?

There is very good information about this on the Wiki pages. Here are the links to the same:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossClassLoadingUseCases

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=EnableClassloaderLogging

anonymous wrote : Could you tell me what is the purpose to config like this ? <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>

Have a look at:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-1691

And looking at this JIRA and the earlier links that i mentioned, i guess you were correct in mentioning

<attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957692#3957692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957692