[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 10:28:50 EDT 2006

Rob,

That sounds good. I'm sure there may be people here whose servers take that long to start, but I think we can imagine they would be in the minority.

I will see if the new build addresses this issue. However I am not sure it was the timeout issue I was ever suffering from - I have seen this error screen pop up once before when my server took more than 2 minutes to start - and it was different than the error dialog I receive most of the time which is the generic "the server failed to start" rather than the "timeout exceeded" error message.

I will report back in this thread when the new release hits. Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957751#3957751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957751