[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD Install Instructions wrong

rknechtel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 14:30:53 EDT 2006

While manually installing jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD I found that in the "INSTALL.html" has three steps that are no good.

These steps state:
15.  Copy jboss-ejb3-client.jar from the lib/ directory of the distribution to jboss-4.0.x/client
16.  Copy jboss-annotations-ejb3.jar from the lib/ directory of the distribution to jboss-4.0.x/client
17.  Copy hibernate-client.jar from the lib/ directory of the distribution to jboss-4.0.x/client

However these three jar files -are not- in the distribution. Where do I get these jars to install?

Thanks much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957839#3957839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957839