[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws 1.0.1GA sample not working

maeste do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 15:29:06 EDT 2006

hi,
I'm a collegue of Alessio (palin).

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | Sarooooooooooooooooobbbi!!!!
  |   |
  | supposed to mean?

is the same question I'd like to ask. I suppose something about Taleban....something like a  humoristic trolling?

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | However, do we agree that it's not an eventing problem, more a encoding problem?
  | If so, can one the gentlemen please supply with  some information about your environments?

yes for sure. We have a Linux server 64 bit (opteron) with java 1.5.0_06 jboss-4.04GA with jboss-ws-1.0.1 and ejb3-RC8-FD. Operating system is installed in italian, and the default encoding is ISO-8859-15. We tryied to force the parameter -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 (or UTF-8) and it works perfectly.
Do you need some more informations?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957861#3957861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957861