[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to Handle Process Execution History

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 16:08:36 EDT 2006

cpob,

Thank you very much for the reply. I have the same text as you in my jbpm.cfg.xml file. So if it isn't a matter of what's in the config file itself, perhaps it is an issue of where the file is located.

Within my jbpm.sar file, there is a file called jbpm.sar.cfg.jar, and inside of it, in its root, is this jbpm.cfg.xml file. Is this consistent with where your jbpm.cfg.xml file is?

Where is your jpbm.cfg.xml file in your archive?

Thanks again...

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957876#3957876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957876