[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to Handle Process Execution History

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 20:20:49 EDT 2006

Problem solved. The problem was apparently that I had no jbpmContext.close() operation, so although everything was executing properly, no commit was ever done on the SQL transactions performed on the context.

However, this begs another question, which is directly applicable to my code that I posted earlier in this thread. What if I want to perform more than one jbpmContext.save() operation, and I want the first save operation committed prior to the next one being committed? If the only way to commit is using the close() method, do I have to close() the jbpmContext and then recreate another one?

Thanks...

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957932#3957932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957932