[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to redirect to the start page in a conversation when the

gfzhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 00:06:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

Suppose a wizard compose a few pages and these pages are organized in a conversaction.

In an intermediate page of the wizard and at this place the Http session is timed out. At this time if a user click a button on the page, I want to display the first page of the wizard or display a warning page, then redirect to the first page.

Does Seam have built-in mechanism to support it?

I made a sample. I restart JBoss server to simulate the time out (I even removed the tmp and work directory). When the http session is timed out, I found that the page is alway redisplayed when I click any button on an intermediate page. It should diplay the next page as in the normal case, but it does not.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957953#3957953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957953