[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam web services (RESTful ones)?

RobJellinghaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 01:11:19 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : I'm actually pretty happy with facelets as a way to produce XML (I already implemented an RSS feed in the blog example).
Ah cool, I missed that.  Will check it out.  Not sure how it works to do POSTs with XML in them to a JSF app, but that's probably just my inner newbie talking... doesn't seem like it should be a problem.
anonymous wrote : JSF as the request processing layer is also OK, I guess, but it feels kinda wierd to use JSF this way (you aren't using any of the JSF lifecycle).
That seems like a feature, not a bug :-)  If you don't care about big chunks of the lifecycle, stub it right out!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957968#3957968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957968