[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Problem with ClassNotFoundException while trying to add

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 02:22:23 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : I put into the JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib 2 jars mail.jar and activation.jar, but I still get this error

Placing the mail.jar in the server/default/lib should have worked. Can you run this command and post the output:

jar -tf mail.jar

This will display the contents of the mail.jar. Just wanted to make sure that this jar file has no problems.

I tried out that sample code you had posted(with a few minor changes) and it worked fine, both in jboss and as a standalone program.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957972#3957972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957972