[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 1.0.1GA JSR181 and WS-Security

ramazanyich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 05:08:03 EDT 2006

I downloaded latest version from SVN and build it.
Based on test case for JSR181EJB I modified my class file.
I added annotation on my EJB bean class:
@HandlerChain(file = "resource://config/ServerHandlers.xml", name = "SecureHandlerChain")

during packaging of my JAR file I add config/ServerHandlers.xml file:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <handler-config>
  |    <handler-chain>
  |       <handler-chain-name>SecureHandlerChain</handler-chain-name>
  |       <handler>
  |          <handler-name>WSSecurityHandlerInbound</handler-name>
  |          <handler-class>org.jboss.ws.wsse.WSSecurityHandlerInbound</handler-class>
  |       </handler>
  |    </handler-chain>
  | </handler-config>
And now if I try to access it from webservices client without wsse:security I get :
This service requires <wsse:Security>, which is missing.
So it is fixed ! Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958012#3958012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958012