[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Strange behavior of findByPrimaryKey

jarocin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 09:00:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a strange problem with CMP. Everythin is OK for a few hours after jboss restart, but then a method "A_Home.findByPrimaryKey" starts to return wrong objects, but not all are wrong.

A_Local contain data from table A(primaryKey) and collection of S table elements. Relation between A and S is 1..n.  As I mention above after few hours I get a correct data from table A and a S collection assigned to another primaryKey. Look at those logs:

log 1: 670 SMS SLocal:1348 SLocal:1344 SLocal:1343 SLocal:1341

log 2: 669 AC SLocal:1348 SLocal:1344 SLocal:1343 SLocal:1341

first is ID(primaryKey), then name and S collection. As you can see I get the same S elements for two different ID.

Does anyone know a solution or have any ideas how to solve this case?
I already wrote to JBoss support but not anwser yet.

I will pricciate for any answer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958057#3958057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958057