[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - mapping problems between ntext, jtds and ejb3

leulberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 11:08:24 EDT 2006

Hallo,

I have some tables in an SQL Server DB with ntext fields. I access the db with the jtds 1.2 with the useLOBs=false option. This leads to a mapping of ntext fields to string. Using EJB2 it works fine.

But now I want to use ejb3 and don't know how to define the mapping annotations. I tried:

  | 	@Column(name="message", columnDefinition="NTEXT NULL")
  | 	public void setMessage(String s){
  | 		this.message = s;
  | 	}
  | 	public String getMessage(){
  | 		return this.message;
  | 	}

But this doesn't work. Hibernate wants to access a varchar(255) field.

Is anyone out their who knows how to setup?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958107#3958107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958107