[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Transactions in JBossCache 1.4CR2

KChvilyov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 11:12:46 EDT 2006

"ben.wang at jboss.com" wrote : 1. Is it reproducible?
  | 2. I have noticed that there is concurrent worker in the stack trace. Are you updating the POJO concurrently? What is the update pattern? POJO is supposed to have long lifetime under PojoCache.
1. Yes, but we can reproduce it in our project only.
2. What you mean "updating the POJO concurrently"? If you mean second server - no we have not another cache server. But we can use common resources from different threads.
We have get libraries from URL http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jboss/jboss-cache-dist-1.4.0.GA.zip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958108#3958108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958108