[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Adding a listner as a new service

sxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 11:21:43 EDT 2006

Hi,
  I'm trying to implement a listener listening to the JMS queue and deploy this as a jboss service which should continuously start listening once the server is started. I have been able to start the service but when i try to receive message i get error. I am using QueueConnectionFactory and related objects to get to the queue. This code works fine as console application but not from service. Is there any other way I can read the messages?
Please help.
Thanks a lot,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958111#3958111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958111