[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Look-up ejb class getInterfaces shows my home interface,

MainLineDude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 11:28:20 EDT 2006

Thanks, that helped me resolve the issue (I believe).

It turns out that with NetBeans you have to be careful not to deploy the indiviual projects that make up an enterprise application.  You must only deploy the entire app.   Otherwise you end up with multiple copies of the beans.

The jmx-console method described in the page you mentioned showed me that I had three instances of the bean, one from the web module war, one from the EJB module jar, and one from the enterprise application ear.  So I went to the deploy directory and deleted the war and jar, leaving only the ear file.

After that, the bean I added later works now.  For some reason, I can't get the original bean to work, but that I can resolve later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958114#3958114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958114