[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing methods inside the view

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 11:59:04 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have a question regarding the access of methods. Say I have an Address that has many fields which can change over time, so I would like to display the entire address via the toString() field that the Bean provides me with. Is there a way to access a specific method e.g. #{backingBean.toString} <- this should not work, since there is not getToString or setToString available, and as far as I understand from the JSF / EJB Specs, this would be neccessary - so is there some sort of interceptor for this available?

I think this might come in handy very often in cases where a collection of strings of a Bean need to be displayed...

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958130#3958130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958130