[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Getting XAException while logging in to portal as admin

kslm23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 12:13:03 EDT 2006

I am running JBoss 4.0.4 and i tried portal 2.4 version SP2 and RC1. Somehow i can login as admin when i run RC1 (though i get some other error messages when i start jboss which i attribute to the fact that it is not a stable version yet) but not with SP2. The XAException is not showing up anymore but i get this when i try to log in:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the localhost:8080 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 400 - Bad Request
Internet Explorer

I think that XAException was showing up for some other reason. When i try to login now, no exceptions are  thrown but i see the page above in the IE.
I tried downloading bundled portal with AS, version SP2 but getting exactly the same problem.
Please let me know if i can provide any more info.
Could you please let me know what version of portal is consistent with current web installer of JBoss?
Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958140#3958140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958140