[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - event lisenters in HAR file?

giants_fan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 17:11:05 EDT 2006

Is it possible to create a custom Hibernate event listener via the HAR file mechanism?  I know I can do an interceptor (via the "SessionFactoryInterceptor" attribute in the hiberate-service.xml file) but I want to write some code to fire *after* the save.

I know you can do it outside of Jboss, in Hibernate, in the hibernate.cfg.xml file natively, but if you use a HAR file, you don't need/use that config, right?

I've been searching and searching but haven't found anything so far, hence this post.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958217#3958217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958217