[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam reverse engineering tool

markfoerstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 23:37:07 EDT 2006

"gcowsar" wrote : Maybe I missed the solution, but I saw where other people are having a similar problem and I didn't see the solution:

"gcowsar" wrote :
  | OK I got the latest (I built jboss-4.0.5.CR1 from CVS) and used the libraries from there. Got the search page showing up now.
  |
  | But, it fails when I hit the Find button with:
  |
  | javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of component with id _id2:_id18
  | 	org.apache.myfaces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:74)
  | 	javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:106)
  | 	javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot._broadcastForPhase(UIViewRoot.java:90)
  | 	javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:164)
  | 	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.invokeApplication(LifecycleImpl.java:316)
  | 	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:86)
  | 	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:106)
  | 	org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamExceptionFilter.doFilter(SeamExceptionFilter.java:45)
  | 	org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

These exceptions are usually not the cause of the problem itself. Try looking at the JBoss/Tomcat console window. At the end of the stack you will find the exception that caused everything.

Post'em here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958245#3958245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958245