[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Installing EJB3 on portal bundle

free1000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 16 10:12:31 EDT 2006

I wonder if there is any documentation to assist installing EJB3 on the bundled versions?

I tried downloading the CR8 version of EJB3 but the instructions did not match the directory structure of the 2.0.4-CR2 bundle and I wasnt sure about compatibility.

It would be excellent if there was a configuration option with this because I'm finding it a bit time consuming and error prone to keep upgrading  my 4.0.4-GA install (with EJB3 configuration) with the various portal CR's.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958324#3958324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958324