[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Eclipse - Dynamic Web Project

mrwhite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 16 10:14:17 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,
i really would like to start playing with seam, but the whole configuration stuff is very frustrating. is there a complete HOWTO for setting up a dynamic webproject with seam support?

i saw the flash tutorial, but i need a simple standalone dynamic web project without ant skripts. I added JBoss AS to my servers, so i dont need an ant script for server deployment.

I mean there is a nice support in the webtoolsproject why dont just use it?

thanks for any links or suggestions.

PS: the myeclipse team has nice support for other frameworks where you just have to "add {framework_name} support" and you have a clean new dynamic web project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958325#3958325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958325