[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Classloading PB with librairies in my servlet

clodeindustrie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 04:45:23 EDT 2006

hi,
I have a problem, let me explain what it's about.
I have a servlet that use an oracle DataSource with the driver ojdbc14.jar
till that point it's ok, I can use it fine. My problem appears when I want to use XML functions of oracle, to that I need a jar library xdb.jar, but it and the ojdbc14.jar can't deal with each other. I don't very know what's the problem
because on a stand alone application the code work, and I tried a lot of configurations in vain. So I think it's a classloader issue but What can i do ?
If you know anything about that please help me :)
thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958402#3958402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958402