[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - call WebService jndi

simona.pricope do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 04:54:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I need help with calling a web service. I have a staeless bean: MyWebService and his JNDI_NAME is "ejb/myproject_MyWebServiceLocal"

I want to call this web service and I use:
 call.setTargetEndpointAddress(paramSoapUrl), where
 paramSoapUrl = "https://localhost:443/axis/services/MyWebService"

I get an exception:
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyWebServiceLocal not bound
	at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260)

In Browser there is no problem, I can call it using the url:
https://localhost:443/axis/services/MyWebService

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958404#3958404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958404