[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Transactions fail due to confiuration of Persistence

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 10:40:40 EDT 2006

Im not sure about the hilo part, but for oracle, we created and used teh OracleDS instead:

Making the JBPM Web Application use our Oracle DataSource

The first is ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/jbpm/deploy/jbpm.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml, which is used to control what DataSource the JBPM web application uses for its discrete JDBC activity.

We want this file to look like this:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  |   <mbean code="org.jbpm.db.jmx.JbpmService"
  |          name="jboss.jbpm:name=DefaultJbpm,service=JbpmService"
  |          description="Default jBPM Service">
  |     <attribute name="JndiName">java:/jbpm/JbpmConfiguration</attribute>
  |     <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=OracleDS</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

 (this is taken from teh Oracle JBMP wiki page I sent you, which has some more instructions as well)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958489#3958489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958489