[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Clean Seam installation - but errors, errors, errors...

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 11:01:56 EDT 2006

LOL :D. There's even more that's better now.

I had a simple CRUD prototype for some entities. Creating worked well, but updating and deleting just didn't. The entity to edit had the right Id after showing it on the editor page. But as soon as I trigged a JSF action (save or delete) the Id became null. I don't know why this happened, but whatever... everything works fine now :).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958494#3958494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958494