[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 11:46:46 EDT 2006

"mdaguete" wrote : Hi all,
  | I'm usign jboss 4.0.3 in debian stable with linux kernel 2.6.8-2-686-smp in a 2x Xeon CPU with Hyperthreading, Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_05-b05, mixed mode) and 4GB RAM, af ter a few days my application throws a "OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread"

You may want to check if your application is leaking threads. You can actually run out of mappable process memory if you have too many threads, even though you have lots of heap still.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958510#3958510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958510