[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Integration of Custom Client and Server Login Modules

j2ee_junkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 13:18:09 EDT 2006

Hi Kearns,

So you have a web-enabled client.  I am still not clear on what is your identifing principal and what is your credential.  What does the user enter in the form?  My point is to determine how your authentication data can be used as a String/Principal identity and an Object credential.  From there, we can talk about how to get this data to your server login module.

In the mean time, also check out the server guide chapter 8 at http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/ch8.chapter.html.

cgriffith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958535#3958535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958535