[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Intalio vs jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 15:26:27 EDT 2006

No there is not. Although the structures we (the company I work for) need in jBPM are fairly limited since we have a dedicated 'file/dossier' system and jBPM just stores references to this dossier or som simple metadata. Some simple xslt or even simpeler xpath statements in te form of

  | <processvariablename>=<xpath-expression>

works like a charm. Altova has some more complex desing things (which can generate xslt, javacode etc...) if you want to do moer complex things

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958580#3958580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958580