[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: nested datatables with s:link

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 15:38:09 EDT 2006

Jip. I think in this case it is more a case of getting Tomahawk working with Facelets. The whole thing falls apart in a specific class that was written to allow for the usage in Facelets.

I will keep an eye on the Trinidad stuff.

With regard to the current solution:
I am still searching for good ways to handle the f:param for possible error handling.. with the @RequestParameter it gets converted to an int, but fails if somebody bookmarked and then changed the url (e.g. replacing the int with say a string... resulting in a number conversion exception).  Any suggestions ?

Regards

Louis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958583#3958583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958583