[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 16:36:41 EDT 2006

my (until know only personal) intention is to get the variable type in the pd as well and have an automagically generated form (as in 3.1) but WITH the correct input type).

At least until the gpd supports some form generation, but  still then, the info has to com from somewhere and I'm not keen on having multiple xml files (so we get an xml hell again where seam tries to prevent one)

Personally (but that is Tom's choice) I'm not keen on having a forms.xml file with just the task name and a reference to a form in it.

  | <forms>
  |   <form task="Verwerk terugmelding" form="form.terugmelding.xhtml" />
  |   <form task="Rappelleer" form="form.rappelleer.xhtml" />
  |   <form task="Verstuur brief" form="form.brief.xhtml" />
  | </forms>

This will (probably) be augmented with variable names and their types  so it will become

  | <forms>
  |   <form task="Verwerk terugmelding" form="form.terugmelding.xhtml">
  |    <variable name="datum" type="date"/>
  |    <variable name="kenteken" type="string"/>
  |   </form>
  |   <form task="Rappelleer" form="form.rappelleer.xhtml">
  |    <variable name="reden" type="collection"/>
  | </form>
  |   <form task="Verstuur brief" form="form.brief.xhtml" />
  |
  | </form>
  | </forms>

and afterwards maybe even that the variable is extended with a 'limitation' e.g. a regexp or anything or even dependencies (if var 1 is filled out, var to is required too) but then the requiredness is in the pd and the rest in here.

Or maybe a select-one-radio, select-one-list, select-multiple-list or any other 'view' type that is in JSF.

I'm in favour of putting it all in the PD in the controler part, since it is specific to the implementation of the controller.

hmm... this should be a jbpm-design forum thing....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958610#3958610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958610