[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Remove or Delete User - Group from Identity store

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 01:52:24 EDT 2006

So first off, sorry for the delay...very busy with work stuff.  Second, I'm not sure what you mean when you ask about using the identitySession to commit transactions.  I call IdentitySession methods, that's it.  Hibernate takes care of all that stuff in the background.  I responded to the thread you referenced, but my response isn't much help right now.

Ok, here is what I did for deleting Users.  I added a method called deleteUserByName(String ) to the IdentitySession class, which is as follows:
public void deleteUserByName(String userName) {
  |   User user = getUserByName(userName);
  |   session.delete(user);
  | }
And here is the method I have in a class of mine where I call this:
public void deleteUser(String userName)
  | {
  |   JbpmContext jbpmContext = _jbpmConfig.createJbpmContext();
  |   try
  |   {
  |     IdentitySession idSession = new IdentitySession(jbpmContext.getSession());
  |     idSession.deleteUserByName(userName);
  |   }
  |   finally
  |   {
  |     jbpmContext.close();
  |   }
  | }
As for the cascade changes, give me a bit to do a diff, and then I'll post that information as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958656#3958656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958656