[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Information about JBoss Queue

sspr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 02:53:30 EDT 2006

Hi I need to develope an application that enables communication between MSMQ's and JBoss Queues. I am an newbie to JBoss. So first I need to know few things about JBoss Queues

1. What are JBoss Queues
2. Are they Language dependent/independent
3. Are they Platform dependent/independent
4. Can there be communication from a VC application with these queue

Can anyone suggest some tutorials for the JBoss Queues

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958664#3958664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958664