[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.catalina.co

zeroman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 07:45:02 EDT 2006

I looked into several threads about issue:
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=36184
http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=61228
and have such question.

We have a big project which has been run in cluster envr some time ago. We solved many NotSerializableException errors in code since that but... there are still similar errors happen sometimes.
The problem is. There are many places that potentially can put into session something with illegal references but code quantity is big to find such cases fats and easy. The things get worse because most of errors happen on clustered production servers and not on test servers.

Are there way to log/trace the putting objects into HTTPSession? Is it possible to make such logging/tracing using config params? I'd like to know where HTTPSession is aletered, that class doing that, where in the code objects with illegal references are put.

Are there any way to accomplish that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958751#3958751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958751