[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Security chptr says ejb-jar.xml. But EJB3 has no ejb-jar

Markus.Wahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 09:02:49 EDT 2006

The Security chapter also mentions jboss.xml and jboss-web.xml ("8.3.1. Enabling Declarative Security in JBoss Revisited"). But the excellent EJB3 trailblazer didn't mention them. It did mention application.xml and jboss-app.xml. My application uses those files as well as a web.xml for the data layer.

Do I need to start using jboss.xml and jboss-web.xml too, or is there a way around that so I only need to use application.xml, jboss-app.xml and web.xml?

mvh,
markus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958778#3958778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958778