[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem with deploy

taras1984 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 09:48:54 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have just installed latest version of JBoss and I tried to run simple Hello Application. I work with NetBeans5.5.
The result is wierd for me, when deploying a server log ends with
INFO[org.jboss.deployment.ClientDeployer] Client ENC bound under: JBossHello-app-client
INFO[org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/C:/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/JBossHello.ear
and that's it ,shouldn't it show anything more ??
Then, in deploy folder, there is JBossHello.ear file but in jmx-console there is no name JBossHello in JNDI Global Namespace.
And then, running JBossHello-app-client I can see
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: JBossHello not bound
in the log.
Perhaps this is Jboss or NetBeans settings that cause that problem
Thanks for help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958798#3958798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958798