[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable Objects (EJB3) not working properly

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 10:17:01 EDT 2006

Note that none of these questions have anything to do with Seam. Now, I don't mind if you discuss your JSF problems here. But if you are going to talk about bugs and use italics and exclamation points and multiple question marks, please consider taking this to the correct place which would be the MyFaces forum.

OTOH, if you wish to continue this discussion here, that is fine by me, but please lay off of the "bug or incompatibility" talk. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958811#3958811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958811