[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Http Session lost in Linux (SUSE LINUX)

moratelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 10:22:25 EDT 2006

Hi Gloria,

I use Jboss 4.0.2 and the Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon) and I have the same problem.

If the web application run only in Tomcat in Windows, works fine. But in Jboss, the problem occurs in the change of a first to second page, but in the others access it works fine.

The bad news is that I'm looking for a solution too.

If anyone have a solution or a "light", post it.

Thanks a lot,

Alexandre

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958813#3958813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958813