[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha1a released!

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 11:25:33 EDT 2006

The JBoss Eclipse IDE Team is happy to announce JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha1a!

This is a bug fix release that addresses the issues of Callisto compatibility we were seeing in 2.0.0.Alpha. Some of our standalone components (HibernateTools, JBossAS adapter) were not working unless you already had WTP installed. This problem has been fixed. There have also been a number of JIRA bugs fixed for this release.

Here are the relevant links:

Sourceforge download area:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=72248&release_id=432723

Release Notes: