[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - URGENT: Problem deploying webservice

mokojin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 11:42:25 EDT 2006

Hi all

I'm using by the first time JBoss, and I make a simple ws using netbeans 5, I added Jboss to netbeans servers list, and and I run the project everything works nice.

But...  when I installed JBoss on a linux machine and I and to deploy my application (plato-ws.war) I copy the plato-ws.war to jboss/server/default/deploy directory, and when I start boss the following error appears:

16:12:20,830 WARN  [ServiceMetaData] Cannot load class for type: {urn:SecretariaVirtual/types}createUser,plato.ws.SecretariaVirtualSEI_createUser_RequestStruct
  | 16:12:20,833 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not start deployment: file:/usr/local/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/plato-ws.war
  | org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot load java type: plato.ws.SecretariaVirtualSEI_connect_RequestStruct
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.ParameterMetaData.getJavaType(ParameterMetaData.java:141)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.ParameterMetaData.eagerInitialize(ParameterMetaData.java:291)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.OperationMetaData.eagerInitialize(OperationMetaData.java:474)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.EndpointMetaData.eagerInitialize(EndpointMetaData.java:353)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.ServiceMetaData.eagerInitialize(ServiceMetaData.java:397)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.metadata.UnifiedMetaData.eagerInitialize(UnifiedMetaData.java:143)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpoint.start(ServiceEndpoint.java:131)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointManager$DefaultServiceLifecycle.startServiceEndpoint(ServiceEndpointManager.java:513)

and then:

Then... via browser I try to see the deployed webservices, I can see then, but can't retrieve the WDSL.

I know that something is missing, but don't know what. Could Anyone help??

Thanks in advance

PS: sorry the english

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958858#3958858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958858