[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Hot Deploy Seam Apps on Tomcat?

davidgeary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 13:20:48 EDT 2006

I've got my Seam app running in Tomcat 5.5 with JBoss embedded EJB. I've got a configuration file wired to the application's build directory, so I can hot-deploy the app.

I'm able to run the application, but when I make a change and refresh the browser, Tomcat hangs and I have to restart it.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how I can resolve the issue? I applaud Seam's noble goal of providing Rails-like ease-of-development for JEE, but if I have to restart Tomcat everytime I make a change to the application, then that ease-of-development is greatly diminished.

david geary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958893#3958893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958893