[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable Objects (EJB3) not working properly

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 13:32:51 EDT 2006

"niesar" wrote : Is this definitely a MyFaces issue? Is there nobody else using @Embeddable/@Embedded in combination with Seam/JSF?

In order

1) No, the issue is most likely with your code.  Having you tried cleaning and rebuilding from scratch.

2) Yes, I do, and it works exactly as I would expect it to for me.  For example, I have a Client object, which has an Address object getter/setter.  The Address has a (String) address getter/setter and (String) postcode getter/setter. I can access them as

#{client.address.address}
or
#{client.address.postcode}

Whether the object has any EJB3/JPA annotations is irrelevant.

If you are still stuck perhaps put your runnable test case up somewhere and I can look at it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958901#3958901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958901