[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Classloading: There are JARs inside my EAR, and my brain

mikeattibco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 13:59:06 EDT 2006

I'm using 4.0.4, sorry.  Our EAR works fine with 3.2.x versions (specifically, 3<=x<=7 have been tested).  I tried adding the  directives to application.xml as you suggested.  It does cause the jars to be listed as deployable, but I still get the problem with JBoss looking for them in the deploy directory first.  This isn't really a problem - it's the warning exceptions that are thrown that bother me.  Turns out these are just Chicken Little exceptions.  When I bothered to look, I discovered that the application was, and had been, running.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958907#3958907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958907