[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 16:12:26 EDT 2006

Rob,

Absolutely. My configuration information is as follows:

JBoss 3.2.7, using the "default" configuration. Deploying in a flat file EAR.

The error message in the error console (and in the dialog that appears) is as follows:

Timeout waiting for JbossServer Cascade Server 4.x (TRUNK) to start. Server did not start after 450s.

The Exception Stack Trace is not available.

Here is the session data, as available from the "event details":

eclipse.buildId=M20060629-1905
  | java.version=1.5.0_05
  | java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
  | BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
  | Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

My program arguments are : "--configuration=default --host=localhost"

VM arguments: "-Xms256m -Xmx512m"

Let me know if I can get you any other information.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958948#3958948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958948