[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable Objects (EJB3) not working properly

niesar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 19:16:34 EDT 2006

Hi, petemuir!

thanks a lot for taking a second look at my problem. I really appreciate that!!!

"petemuir" wrote : 1) No, the issue is most likely with your code.  Having you tried cleaning and rebuilding from scratch.
Well, I kind of started from scratch. However. my real worls starting point was kind of complicated. So I had to reduce complexity step by step and finally ended in the ClassA/ClassE test case I showed you before.

"petemuir" wrote : 2) Yes, I do, and it works exactly as I would expect it to for me.
This backs Gavin's promise. I'm absolutely convinced now I'm doing something wrong...

"petemuir" wrote :
  | If you are still stuck perhaps put your runnable test case up somewhere and I can look at it.
That's extremely nice! Thank's a lot!!!
If you don't mind - let me come home first (I'm more or less on the other side of the planet by now and don't have the test code with me). If I can't solve the issue I will happily send you my code.

Thanks a lot for this offer, petemuir!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958978#3958978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958978