[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.0.1 GA seems to be missing ehcache

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 19:28:11 EDT 2006

In Seam's hibernate-all.jar, org/hibernate/cache/EhCacheProvider.class has references to various classes in net.sf.ehcache, but it's not part of that JAR file.  When I look at the latest (6/6/06) version of the source for org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory, I see that the textual reference to EhCacheProvider passed have been removed.  Is it a correct inference that the current release of Seam is missing ehcache?  I found this because I was trying to write a unit test (using TestNG from Eclipse) and got a NoClassDefFoundError emanating from SettingsFactory.createCacheProvider() called via javax.persistence.createEntityManagerFactory().

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958981#3958981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958981