[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable Objects (EJB3) not working properly

jboss-Nth-Fan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 19:42:47 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Note that none of these questions have anything to do with Seam. Now, I don't mind if you discuss your JSF problems here. But if you are going to talk about bugs and use italics and exclamation points and multiple question marks, please consider taking this to the correct place which would be the MyFaces forum.

  | OTOH, if you wish to continue this discussion here, that is fine by me, but please lay off of the "bug or incompatibility" talk. Thanks.

Hi Gavin,

Here is a twist to the topic:
I've came to appreciate the power and strengths of JSF, and I really love the way Seam takes over in the places where JSF really needed some help.
(s:Link with actions, nicely formated exception stack trace, pages.xml, etc etc)

Now from having seen colleagues to struggle with JSF somewhat non-obvious ways of doing things (or presenting errors, misconfig, etc..)

Wouldn't this be another case where seam can improve things?
It looks to me like some sort of "auto-converter" could alliviate the need to look into JSF non-friendly details.

Just my $0.02

Yeyo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958986#3958986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958986