[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM expert needed ASAP Part Time Denver, CO or Dallas, TX

qqchuck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 20:23:57 EDT 2006

I need a jBPM expert (now part of JBoss -- but I NEED a jBPM expert) for a limited engagement -- 8-24hrs of consulting to do work on a prototype.  This can be done during business hours or after, but must be done in person in either Denver, CO or Dallas, TX.  If you're expert enough, I might be willing to pay for travel expenses.

In the first 3-6 sentences of your response, you need to convince me that you have ACTUAL experience using jBPM in a non trivial(prototype) application.  This experience is VERY important.  Also please attach a copy of your resume and a proposed hourly rate in your email.  If you don't have actual experience using jBPM, please do not respond.

You can email me at: qqchuck-site at yahoo(dot)com

Thanks,

Chuck

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958990#3958990

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958990